From:
"K.Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:48:54 -0700
Hi everyone at FML :)

I lost my sweet little girl Sheena about 6 years ago.  She was a
"silver-back" (silver mit).I got her at a pet store when she was 5 wks old.
When I saw her at the pet store we (SO) must have played with her for over
an hour, then we had to go, I had to get to work.  I g t a call from home
saying I had an early x-mas present waiting for me!  Well, I couldn't get
home soon enough!!!  when I got there ( 9:30 pm), I saw this cage with a
bowl, a water thingy and a small blanket.  I opened the cage and lifted
the small blanket, then I saw "Sheena" ( I had already named her lol)
here laid this tiny white ball of fluff.  I called to her...then again NO
movement!!!!!  I was getting scared!!  I thought she was dead!!!!  ( I
called loud!!)  SO came over and said they had played with her most of the
evening and she was just asleep.  When I picked her up she came to life....
and I learned my first lesson about how sound they sleep after an evening
of massive playing!  I spent the rest of the night playing and laughing at
her antics :-)) what a comic she was.

 ...more of my memories of my sweet little girl to come :-))

K.Moore
you can see Sheena on her web-page too :-)