From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:50:47 -0500
Around here Penn and Teller's Sin City Spectacular on FX channel gets
repeated later in the following 7 days , so watch out for it in the next
few days!  Tonight they had Harry Anderson and Floyd (AKA: Mr. Houdini) a
GORGEOUS male ferret who I at first thought might be a panda but then the
light showed that his head markings are just very pale.  Watch Floyd sleep
on command, watch Floyd defeat the ferret-size strait jacket, watch Floyd...
well, I won't tell you.  Already knew that Penn and Teller have great taste
because they always hung around Bell Labs (and folks are still hoping they
come to AT&T Research to find some weird things in the future -- though
they will have to return the researchers), but seeing someone more sexy --
and with a furrier butt than shown in the "statue" episode -- than Teller
(Floyd, of course) is just plain amazing!