Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:38:39 -0500
First of all, I would like to again thank everyone who e-mailed me about
what kind of oils and treatments to use for dry skin.  I thank it really
helped Sandy with her ferret alot.

On the topic of food, I tried that new Fiesta food and my big boy Bubbles
seemed to like it but the pieces were to big for my little girl's (Fizz)
mouth.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I have an almost full bag of it
sitting with their other food.  It is not getting eaten.  My two crazy ones
also have a strange relationship with banana's.  They will lick a banana
until their tongues get tired but will not try to eat any of it.  I have
broken off little pieces and given it to them, but they just spit it out.
But they both love raisins, banana chips and poptarts(rare occasion treat).
Bubbles, my albino, loves McDonald's french fries.  Every time we sit at
the dinner table now, he comes and sits by my foot and stares up at the
table.  I have to pick him up and show him that we don't have any french
fries before he will let us eat in peace.  Fizz will turn her nose up in
disgust and walk away before trying any of that " human food ".

I think Spring is in the air.  Bubbles, who seems a little more sleepier in
the winter time, has suddenly started bouncing like Tigger all around the
house again and wanting to play,play, play with mommy.  Fizz stays active
pretty much all the time(so many feet to attack).  Fizz is a daddy's girl
and Bubbles is a momma's boy(go figure).  But we love them both very much.
Prayers are with sick fuzzies that are all over.  Hugs and Kisses to all of
them that they may get better.

Donna
Jay-Husband(Another One? My feet can't handle it!!)
Bubbles(Mom, crawl in the tunnel and chase me!)
Fizz(You can't outrun me mom. I will have those feet!)