From:
Don & Janice Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:26:45 -0600
I tried to send much literature, and information to you about Duck Soup,
CHF and our experiences.  All failed at the [log in to unmask] address.
Please contact me at my e address so I can send info to you.  ???  Anyone
else try and fail or get through on this cry for help??  Let me know if you
got through and at what addy, ok?

Jan at Gracie's Place

[Moderator's note: All the freewwweb.com addresses on the FML have be
failing for a couple of days.  They may be back now.  BIG]