From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:10:29 -0500
We'd like to say thank you to the kind anonymous SOS participant who
selected Ferret Business as one of their recipients.  And to Judith, Ela,
Georgia, & BIG, thank you for making it all possible.  Your gifts are
sincerely appreciated by all of us - me, Jill, & our 25 foster fuzzies.

Please don't be apprehensive or embarrassed because you're fuzzy has had an
unfortunate mishap.  Anyone who claims they've never had an incident either
has a very content fuzzy, or they've been pretty d*mn lucky.  Keep posting
your ferret-proofing experiences.  We all learn from them whether they're
successful, near misses, or heartbreaking tragedies.  Sharing your story
just might save the life of another.  We've all been there...or they just
wouldn't be ferrets.  Do it in memory of those ferrets whose owners didn't
know any better.

Juliana  (770) 984-1417
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it`biz'nis) n.  1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./