From:
Helen Chuang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:02:55 EST
To Nic & Captain Morgan and anyone else who needs to fly with your ferrets:

Delta Airlines accomodates ferrets on passenger flights.  Your fuzzies are
allowed in the cabin with you as long as the (airline approved) carrier
fits under the seat.  But the carrier must be no bigger than 21 x 31 x 9
(w x d x h).  And be sure to check ahead because only 2 pets are allowed
on board for each flight.

All of the other major airlines that I've checked with have told me that
ferrets are not allowed on board passenger flights at all, not even in the
area below the plane (where dogs and cats are allowed) and that they must
be shipped via cargo freight!!!

Have a good trip!

Helen