From:
Donna Micari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:43:19 -0500
Hi everyone,
My doctor gave me the worst news yesterday--he told me that he thinks I'm
allergic to my three ferrets.  I'm going to an allergist later in the
month, hopefully to find out for sure.  Does anyone else on the list have
this problem?  My dr. suggested to get rid of them and see if I feel
better, but naturally I refused.  A friend of mine is taking weekly allergy
shots so she can live with her cat, and I'm hoping that treatment will work
for me as well.  They live in the living room, which is where I spend most
of my time, and I vacuum the rug in there every other day.  Another
suggestion by the dr. was to keep them outside--but I won't do that either.
I take them for walks every week and they really don't seem to enjoy it
unless they're riding on my shoulder--if I put them on the ground, they
just climb up my legs.  Also, how can anyone go for more than a few minutes
without holding their fuzzies?  I know I can't.

Well, any advise would be appreciated.

Donna and the three weasels (Jethro, EllieMae, and Gillian)