From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 17:44:51 EST
My husband has just recently gotten a job offer and we're going to be
moving from Knoxville, TN to New York.  We will be living in an area close
to Syracuse and Ithica (Norwich to be precise).  If there are any ferret
people up there please let me know.  I would be interested in joining a
ferret club if there's one there, or volunteering to help at a local
shelter.

We will be moving around the first week of May, but we'll be coming up for
visits in between now and then.  Meeting some nice ferret people would sure
make this southern girl feel more at home, so please write to me!

Leigh and Kylen Whitaker
and Fargo, Fonzi, Kami, and Moon Boy