Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:20:31 -0500
I noticed there's another thread about foods going on, so I thought I'd
post this again.  Camilla Englund put together a chart comparing different
ferret foods, and was kind enough to let me put it on my (well, Pixie's)
web page.  There are about thirty foods listed there, including Innova,
TF, Eukanuba and Iams, among others.  (There's no information about
preservatives, though.)  It includes the percentages of Protein, Fat,
Fiber, Moisture, Ash, Magnesium, and Taurine, as well as the first five
ingredients for each food.  If anyone's interested, you can check it out at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398/food.html

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky  (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, and Chitterbox)

Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398