From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:06:37 -0700
The Alberta Ferret Society is pleased to announce a new branch of the
A.F.S. in Calgary, Alberta.

This brings us one step closer to our goal of providing shelter and care
for all of Alberta's unwanted furrkids.

Come and share the dream at our first Calgary general meeting.  (Sorry,
ferrets are not allowed but do bring pictures)

When:  March 20/1999
Time:  2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Chapters Book Store
       Westhills Branch
       350 Stewart Green SW

A special thank you to Andy Forster, Shelby Kimura, Meribeth Barclay and
Monica Istvan for helping to make this possible.

We'll also have lots of ferret related products for sale....hammocks, sleep
sacks, tubes, cards, bumper stickers, magnets, t-shirts etc..(All proceeds
which are used to support the Society) We'll be selling draw tickets for a
chance to win a framed ferret print (2 available).  And you also have a
chance to win some lovely door prizes.

For more information call the Ferret Hot Line @ (780) 447-3336 or e-mail

The next general meeting of the Edmonton branch of the A.F.S. is March
13/99 @ 12:00 p.m. at Chapter's on the Calgary Trail.  Our special guest
for the day will be Constable Giesbrecht of the S.P.C.A.

Barbara Gustafson (aka Boots)
Alberta Ferret Society
President