From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:12:04 PST
Hi Everyone at FML and FFML!
Sorry for the crosspost, but I wanted to reach everyone.

I have received several emails asking about more information on the Adrenal
Medicine/Research that Dr. Charles Weiss is working on.  I was wondering
how many people would be interested in me mustering up the courage to call
him and ask our questions??  If you are interested, please reply and send
me a list of questions you would like answered.  I probably will let the
questions pile up through the weekend and will contact him next week if
people show an interest.

I feel it would be beneficial to know more since, if it prevents the
tumors, it affects all ferrets....even those with no sign of adrenal
disease.  I am local to Dr. Weiss's location and wouldn't mind making a
phone call or even visiting him for an "interview"...

Please let me know ...and please send some questions..I'll compile a list
and post it back to the groups before I contact him.

Thanks everyone.
Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe