From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:49:46 -0600
Hey Skeeter:

This is Pepper, could you pwease looks round and see ifn you can find a
sable ferret gorl named Ashlee??/ Her name used to be Matthew Dillon for
Mamma gotted her.  She came to libs here last month, and last week, she
wented to the Bridge.  Her sister, Kitty, is still hangin on, Mamma was
fraid she was gonna go to, but yesterday she gotted up and pwyed wif us!!!!
Mamma say the lady who gibbed the two girls to Mamma shoulda said they were
7-8 years old an sick.  Ashlee had Insulmnia and Kitty has Adrenal.  Mamma
dibnt know and by da time she founded out, it was too late for Kitty.  See,
Mamma luvs us, but she only had a ferret since Dec 12, 1998, and she dunt
know a lot.  But she doin the best she can.  So say hi to Ashlee for us and
tells her we lubs her and misses her and we is workin hard to make sure dat
Kitty dunt go to the bridge yet.

Pepper and Co