From:
Mia & Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:13:19 -0800
Hi folks
I am taking a buisiness course so that we can open a ferret supply
buisiness to support the shelter.  In order to complete this course I
need at least 30 people to fill out the market survey on my web page.  It
doesn't matter where you live, you simply need to own a ferret.  So please
if you have a moment could you give me a hand?

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5172/form.htm

                     Thanks so much!
                             Mia
--