From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:36:59 -0600
Pogo has been doing the cutest thing lately!!  Whenever she gives kisses,
she pinches the tiniest amount of skin with her front teeth, lets go, licks
you raw in that spot, and does it again an inch away, doing it on purpose!

She is not a nipper, and she only does it when she gives kisses.  It is
just so cute!!  I can't wait until I get home this afternoon to get some
more "love bites" on the inside skin of my elbow!  It hurts a tiny bit, but
she means well, and it's just soooo adorable!!!!!!

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars