From:
Suzy Cecere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:54:39 -0800
Evening,

The last couple of weeks have been really hard for me, see I lost my Daddy
(yes, I'm a Southern girl and it's always Daddy, no matter how old we get)
on the morning of February 18th.  He would have been 85 on March 30th.  My
Mom is in a nursing home, she has Alzheimer's, their 60th anniversary is
May 20th of this year.

My folks had two aging cats, a seal point Siamese and a blue oriental.  I
knew that they would never integrate with my 5 cats, plus they would have
had to fly across country with me.  I was at a lose, when my sister
Margaret came to the rescue and insisted on taking them in.

I drove them up to her and got to spend a day with her.  I don't know if
she will ever really know what a help it was to me to have that time with
her.  You see my Dad was my hero, he was the person I most wanted to be
like, every man in my life has had to measure up to him in one way or
another.  And when I was anger at them they were often most like my Dad.
Life is strange.  I simple adored my father and now wonder who will be so
proud of me.

Enough about my Dad and back to Margaret.  She has opened her home and
heart to two 14 year old boys.  They are currently living under her guest
bed wondering just what has turned their life upside down.  I know that
they couldn't be in better hands or more loved in the last years of their
life.

Thanks Margaret for all your love both for me and the boys.  Life couldn't
not have given me a better sister.

With much love to my Dad and Margaret (whom he would have loved as much as
I do.)

Suzy