From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 13:46:40 -0500
Hi All -
For the people that have been surfing for Ferret Family Services please
help us out.  We have not received an igive donation check since December
(which covered all donations through August 31, 1998) and each time I check
our stats our amount increases.  A surfer contacted igive and was told we
only have $5 in our donation account.  Now I know I've surfed more than
$15 this year alone and last year I faithfully surfed 5 days a week from
October through the end of the year.

What I need is for those that are surfing for us to contact igive and
inform them that you are surfing for Ferret Family Services and want to
know why we are not receiving those donations.  We can really use these
donations to apply to our outstanding vet bill (we have several surgeries
coming up as well).  The only way I can prove there is more donations in
our account is by those surfers responding directly to the following
person -

Allison Clark, VP
iGive.com
(847) 492-6965
www.iGive.com <http://www.iGive.com>
1890 Maple Ave., #130, Evanston, IL  60201

Please be polite in your emails, I'm sure this can be worked out.

Oh, and we can always use more surfers if anyone is inclined!

Hugs to all. tle