From:
"Christopher J. Okan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:02:09 -0700
Greetings all,
I just had to share a story about one of Heidi's ferrets.  Bandit.  Bandit
is a pretty self motivated lil' bugger.  He basically does what he wants,
when he wants.  Choosing a name for him was easy.

One day, the toilet was overflowing, thanks to one of Heidis Friday night
bashes.  The following day, i went to locate the plunger to solve the
problem.  No plunger in site.  I figured one of Heids friends must've
stolen it for a prank.  That evening we went to buy a new one.

The next day, when Heidi was at work, i decided to let out Bandit while
Maggie was sleeping quietly in her hammock.  As i was watching tv by myself
in the living room, i could hear this unfamiliar sound.  I turned around
to observe Bandit dragging the new plunger across the kitchen floor, just
outside of the bathroom.  I figured, if he could drag it that far, the
old plunger could be anywhere in the house.  Turns out it was.  Lodged
underneath the bed.

God Bless The Fuzzies,

Christopher "Cheez" Okan