From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:10:30 -0400
I was reading the ferret sound thread from a few days ago (sorry to be
behind on this).  When I first got my two babies, I had never owned ferrets
before (or is that, been owned by ferrets before?).  I thought the sound
they made sounded like a clucking, too.

I had heard other ferret noises on downloaded .wav files after I got
interested about the subject, and my conclusion was, that they all make
different noises anyway.  The downloaded file I heard definitely sounded
like a "dook".  My two just sound like the Cadbury Easter Bunny. ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

    @-"-@
  (=^ ' ^=)
o00 -\o/- 00o