From:
Erika Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:45:30 -0400
I saw the post yesterday from someone who said that their friend had bought
three bags of TF Senior, and the food looked different in all three bags.
I am having a similar problem with TF--I ordered a bag from Jeffers, and
the kibble looked different than usual.  When I put it in the food bowl,
my ferrets wouldn't eat it.  Now one of my ferrets has started eating it,
but Lucy refuses.

Someone told me that TF batches are made more frequently and in smaller
quantities so each batch might have some differences.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Jeffers won't take the bag back, since I
can't site anything specifically wrong with the food.  Lucy still won't eat
it after almost a week.

Thanks,

Erika