Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 05:16:27 -0400
I meant to respond to the clucking/chuckling question yesterday but
then.... well, it just didn't happen.  Anyway, Gracie clucks.  Cutest
sound ever.  It's like a "chook, chook, chook" very fast.  (I think the
dook is a *more* excited sound accompanied with leaping about).

FLO Mystery (?): I saved all of our plastic Easter Eggs and put them in a
paper bag.  One day, I saw the bagful of eggs scooting haltingly across the
floor, seemingly of it own accord but I was satisfied believing that Gracie
was pulling the bag backwards.  The bag disappeared around the corner...
and has not been seen since!!  Neither has the contents of the bag
(although the ferret IS accounted for).  I have looked everywhere and there
is *no bag* and *no eggs*!  I've checked all the hidey holes, the closets,
under the beds,... Apparently, Gracie has intimate knowlege of that void in
space to which sock-mates go and I truly believe that the eggs are now in
company of the "Lost Socks".  Hey!  As a matter of fact, wouldn't that
explain why some pantyhose come in eggs?!.... it's all a Ferret Conspiracy.
FLO?

And, if there was an award for Grand Champion Shoe Thief, Gracie would
surely be deserving of it.  Every morning, she steals all the kids shoes
and stuffs them into her hidey hole.  We've been late on more than one
occasion as The Great Shoe Hunt commenced on very short notice.

Never a dull moment!

Renee