From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 03:33:37 EDT
Hi and "dooka-dook" to the wuzzles.

Well, I just got very highly insulted today.  Who is it that said, "for
every action there is an equal but opposite criticism"??
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My neighbor who entrusted me with her two kids came by today to pick them
up (hmmm, only 2 weeks later).  I invited her in and opened the cages to
let ALL the fuzzies out.  Naturally they all jumped, and dooked, and
romped - even her two.

I picked my kids up, one by one, and introduced them (name, age, special
notes) to her and let her hold them.  Well, everything was going fine -
until . . . .

I got to her kids.  I picked up and cuddled one, he rewarded me with a lick
on the chin.  I handed him to her and she had to hold on tight, he seemed
to want to run off.  I picked up the second and cuddled him.  She said she
was surprised.  That if she held him up to her chin, her would bite her.
I handed the fert to her.  Yeppers - she got bit !!

Well, suddenly my kids were described as "wild" and "vicious" because of
the way they jumped around and now hers were "wild" because they were
scratching and trying to get away.  I must have abused her kids because
they seemed afraid and looked like they had been starved.  Yeah - right -
hate to tell her the appetite those two REALLY had once they got going.

Really felt like telling her they were fighting to get away because they
did not want to leave with her.  They had friends and love here.  Mind you,
these comments came from a woman who had once said she wanted a dog instead
of her ferrets because ferrets don't play or cuddle like a dog does.  How
does she think ferts play ?  Guess she just wants to play fetch or
something.

Gee - I feel better!  Thanks for letting me vent.  Hey - if any of you
FLO Ops decide to pull a rescue mission to extract these 2 from hostile
territory - my place can be used as a safe house.

KEVIN B and the WAY KEWL CRITTER CREW
Including the ~~~ENERGETIC ~~ ECLECTIC ~~ ELEVEN~~~
~Furrice~Simon~Hershey~Lacy~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Pimp~Caesar~Cinna~
SPECIAL GUEST "STAR"  ~Fur-Angel Lady~
CAST INCLUDES   Min-Pin Geordi
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY:  ~Max~  and ~Nibbler~
MISSING OUR FRIENDS  Kimo the Sumo Cat (and honorary ferret) and Petey the
fert