From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:43:59 -0400
Hello all!  Just a friendly note to let you know that I have updated my
website and all are invited to come and take a look around.  I have a new
picture of the dog with her summer shave, pictures of me and my honey at
the Renn. Faire, and of course, lots and lots of ferret pictures
incorportated in with the new "Warm and Fuzzy" stories on the ferret link.
Come visit, take a look around, sign the guest book, and let me know what
you think...

April

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

"Get thee down. Be thou funky." - Anonymous