From:
"Patricia L. Hansen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:18:51 EDT
Just when we thought we were doing okay after his adrenal surgery, my
husband said "Come look at Sparky", Sparky was standing in his litter box,
but not going pee as we first thought.  It was dry.  He just stands there
looking groggy.  He actually wants to be held a bit.  Normally he only
wants to be held 2 seconds at a time.

When should we panic if he doesn't go pee.  He has eaten just a little and
was given subcutaneous water at the vets.  We picked him up from vet 4
hours ago.

Pat