From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:54:09 -0400
Hi there everybody!

I had a question for my friend, Miranda, and her five and a half year old
ferret, Felicia.  About a year and a half ago, Miranda noticed that the fur
on Felicia's tail was thinning out.  At that time, she was certain that
Felicia had the beginnings of adrenal disease.  No other signs appeared
and Miranda continued to keep a close eye on her little one for any other
problems.  None appeared.

About six weeks ago, she noticed that the fur was filling out and now
Felicia's tail is back to its full, fluffy self.  Miranda had not put her
on any medications.  hadn't changed her diet, nothing like that.  Felicia
has had more attention from her mommy though, since Miranda's job and
living space has changed (as of about a year ago) and we both thought this
could be a factor in Felicia's fur growing back.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this??  It's good to see the fur
back where it should be, just wondering what else could have triggered the
regrowth.  Any advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks from all of us! Take care and hugs to all! oxo

George, Jasper and the Crew on behalf of Miranda and Felicia!

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret