From:
"Federici, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:35:50 -0600
Last week one of the "boys" decided to make a blabbering fool out of me.  I
have been so smug in thinking that I had finally ferret proofed my house.
Holes have been sealed, cabinets secured, barriers put up, routes of excape
blocked and everything of value hidden.  Then Moose, (Mafia King Pin),
decided to throw himself against the window screen and escape.  Now mind
you, I have never been able to remove these screens to clean the windows.
I did not discover his absence until the next morning when I called the
ferts for breakfast and Moose did not show up.  Being the good family that
thy are, no one squeeled.  It was at that point I looked up and saw the
screen missing.  Panic set in.  I didn't even think of how I looked walking
up and down my street, in my red pj's, with a donald duck squeeker, and
calling "Moose, Duck Soup" at 6:00 a.m.  After a frantic search, and thanks
to my stool pigeon dogs, guess who was found sound asleep in my shed.  As
I pulled Moose out from under the picnic table, disturbing a very sound
sleep, I got THE LOOK!  It was back to da big house for Moose.

Now for some other news, the Mafia number is at 16 thanks to a tiny girl
with a prolapsed rectum.  Who can resist a fuzzy face?

Paula and the Many Mafia