From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:42:08 -0500
Perfectly normal!  My little demons, uh I mean, angels, pretty much do the
same thing.  My ferret room can sometimes be called the war zone!  In
response to Dervish's nighttime activities, I agree with Jennifer, put her
cage outside of your room at night, she'll get used to it and probably
settle down for the night sooner than you think.  When I have one of my
little guys upstairs due to illness in the isolation cage, I have to turn
the light off in the room where the he is about an hour before I go to bed
and then shut my door too or they want to be up all night.

Kisses to all the fuzzys!
Julie
Poncho:   give me the food dish and no one will get hurt
Razz:  Wild thing
Mickey:  Sweet ole man
BooButton:  Shark in sweet disguise