From:
montanawilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:45:07 -0400
Dear Skeeter,
I am new to the list.  A true friend asked you to look out for two of my
babies that are at the rainbow bridge (Max and Milo).  Well I have a
request for you.  If you see a sweet little girl there her name is
Bonehead.  She went to the bridge on the 10th.  She was sick before but
was getting better.  Now she is there with you.  Please tell her that I
love her and I miss her.  She was here long enough to teach me to love with
an open heart and that I can truly give the others a loving and safe home.

Thank you
Deneise
and the Wild Bunch