From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:57:50 -0500
I have a 1year old female,and she is litter trained for the most part but
goesn't always go in the litterbox but plants her butt right in frount of
it.,Is she doing this bebouse she knows it ticks me off,or what?  any body
got any answers for me?

Also I have a 4 month old male,why is is that as I reach in to take him out
he always wants to wrap his teeth around my fingers or anybody that wants
to take him out.Plus why is it that he just aikes to come out of his cage?

This is Connie,
Reach me at: [log in to unmask]