From:
"Michael W. Landis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:25:35 -0400
Hey, all

Mad Mike and the meandering mustelid duet here.  I'd just like to say
something about Modern Ferret.

ITS THE BEST

I have a subscription to that magazine and greatly look forward to
receiving it every month.  I also have subscriptions to six other
magazines.  The only magazine that I read absolutely every page of is,
of course, Modern Ferret (Cycle World comes in a close second).  I also
bought the first edition of Ferrets.  I thought it to be okay, but didn't
read every page.

To Mary and Eric...please don't take out the personal picture pages.  I
look forward to seeing all the people and their ferrets...and you guys too.

Mike