From:
Elizabeth Jurik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:01:21 -0500
I want to place my ferrets' cage outside for a while in the spring in order
to clean out rooms and carpet, etc.  If the animal is kept out of the
direct sun, rain, elements, etc. what kind of temperature ranges can a
ferret handle?  Obviously, I do not want to stress the ferret, but I am
hoping to leave them out for a week or two.

Thanks in advance,

EJ
Max (3.4 pounds of 'everything must be away from the
wall' fun)
Grace (Say goodnight Gracie)