From:
"danielle.phillips" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 22:49:49 -0500
A couple of months ago there was an ad in Ferrets magazine about a piece of
plexiglass that latched on the door frame, or something like that.  I want
to say ot was around $70 or so.  I can't seem to find that issue and I want
to order it.  It's getting hot in Arkansas and the ferrets room can no
longer be closed off when they are out playing.  I need something that will
allow the air to circulate.  The window in their room faces the west where
the sun sets and it becomes very hot in there even the the A/C is on.  I've
tried baby gates w/ plexiglass, vinyl , or anything else you can think os
to stop them from climbing it, but I have one who LOVES to jum.  If anyone
knows what I'm talking about please email me privately, or if you something
that will work.  I need to get something very soon.

Thank you for your help!

Danielle and the Gang of 5