From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:08:51 -0600
Hi All,
I know we haven't posted for awhile, we have been guilty of lurking.  We
have also been fighting a battle with adrenal disease and a case of
lymphoma within our ferret family.  We are one less tonight.  We had to let
Toughie go to the bridge.  His fight just got to be too much for him in the
last few days and tonight while we comforted him, he was assisted out of
this world and into one of peace.  I'm asking for prayers for all of us
here at his home, but especially for his human mommy, Carla.  She was there
with him the entire time.  Skeeter, please show him around, he is a really
good friend.

We miss you Toughie,
Melissa, Michelle, Rich, Carla, Shelbe and the now 27 ferrets

Michelle