Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:41:55 -0400
My ferrets used to get food stuck in the roof of their mouths all the time.
After much licking and lip smacking, they would either get the food out
with their tongue, or put their own paw up there and pop it out themselves.

But that was back when I was ferret stoopid and fed them crappy food.
For the past four or five years, I have been feeding them Iam's kitten,
Eukanuba, and Eukanuba low residue.  The pieces are smaller and round
shaped.  We haven't had any "food stickings" since.  :)

Hope this helps
Britta