Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 18:54:25 -0400
Another one by Chloe:

 Scratch those houseplants - dig!
 Stop, loud machine! That's my dirt!
 ...dances with vacuum.

This one's an attempt to do the haunting beauty thing - havent' been able
to get that & seasonal & ferrets all into one - keep getting stuck on their
goofo nature -

 Unearthly beauty?
 But we are sweet clowns, jesters,
 dancing through your hearts.

Other:
Chloe the Weasel (her full name) has had a resurgence of energy with the
coming of spring (as have I) -bouncing & playing by herself if there's
no-one else around ... it's great to see.

And I want to brag about Ramon.  We've had him a half year now, and it
finally *clicked* what this paper-training thing was about, and he is
(almost) thoroughly reliable now.  And noticeably proud of himself.  Only
makes mistakes after I clean the room, and lord knows that happens rarely
enough... or if I brag about how good he is... (oops, that's what I'm
doing!  where's the mop?!) And, he has trained himself to ride on my
shoulder, which I really like.

I've offered myself as a resource to the local animal shelter, which does
dogs & cats, but not ferrets - if I get any calls, you'll be hearing from
me, because I am still a novice!

Hope you are all enjoying spring and dancing with w..easels.

--sharin