From:
Hawkins Melanie S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:40:10 -0400
Hello everyone.  I rescued a male, 11 month old blaze about 2 weeks ago.
The people who had him thought that he was just like the 12 rabbits that
they owned, so needless to say, he didn't get out of the cage too much.
He paced around his cage - back and forth, back and forth, and was craving
some play time outside of his cage for once.  He is very healthy and he is
deaf.  Winston desperately needs a playmate to run around with and is a
humorous little guy.  He follows me around the house everyday asking for me
to play a little game of chase and then tries to get as close to the cats
as he can.  Although the cats hiss and bat him on the head warning him to
keep his distance, he thinks they are playing, because he can't hear the
hisses.  My three ferrets simply want to kick his butt.  I would love to
keep him but my guys will not allow it.  He loves water and loves to take
showers with whoever.  It's a game - in the shower at one end, out the
next, and around the house he goes!  If you have room in your home and can
provide this little guy with a lot of TLC, please e-mail me.  Winston is a
character and would love to cuddle and play with some other ferrets.

Thanks.

Melanie and the gang (Giz, Normie, Moser, and Winston)