From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:03:52 EDT
Hi all.  I haven't gotten on my soapbox for a while, so I guess I'm
due.  <G>

I have to disagree with the person today who commented negatively on
"Modern Ferret."  I personally LIKE the personal touches that Eric and
Mary have been adding to the magazines.  It makes them seem "real" and like
friends, not just faceless people who produce a magazine about ferrets.  I
enjoy the fact that they are a small operation, and the compassion and
caring show through that you definitely don't get in the big commercial
magazines.  I hope that as Modern Ferret grows and Eric and Mary expand
(as will eventually happen I am sure....) that they never lose the type of
magazine they are now.

But we each have our own likes and dislikes.  One thing we all have in
common.  We all love our babies!

Catherine, Pato, Snowball, Hubert, and Elsie
"Behind The Zion Curtain"