Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:43:18 -0500
Hi all,
I've got a question about hair loss.  At first, Jerry( my 3 and a half year
old ferret)started loosing hair on his tail.  My vet gave me a shampoo
that worked.The hair on the tail has grown back, but now the hair loss has
progressed up the sides of the lower part of his back.  We went back to the
vet to have blood taken for blood tests to see if it was an adrenal gland
problem.  and to my relief it came back negative.  Jerry is fine he is just
loosing his hair.  Any suggestions will be helpful.

Please e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
thanks,
    Honor