Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:13:40 -0500
Perhaps your boyfriend does something to make Chloe think that he is a big
play pal.  Maybe you should watch to see if he has certain actions that are
different from yours, like the way he holds her or a different pitch to his
voice that would signal to her that it is playtime.

When I first got my girl Yoshi (seven years ago) she thought my boyfriend
was the most wonderful play toy in the world!  I think she thought he was a
big ol ferret that she could bite and scratch just as hard as she wanted.
My boyfriend, now husband, had to learn how to handle her in such a way
that would not induce the biting.  He never *hurt* Yoshi mind you, she just
had this perception of him as something that could be bitten.

I hope this helps
Britta