From:
Linda Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:20:53 -0500
FML'ers,
I want to thank everyone who responded to me about Waddles & kisses.  I
think I have it narrowed down to the fact that the little boy was sweaty
from playing outside earlier.  he had not eaten anything or have sticky
hands (that was the first thing I asked him).  Waddles will give me kisses
if I slobber ferret-tone all over my face.  I was just hoping he might just
do it on his own.  Oh well I don't love him any less for it & someday he
might just surprise me!!!!

My first 2 ferrets loved cigarettes.  They would steal packs whenever they
could & hide them under the dishwasher.  (when we got rid of it there had
to be close to 2 cartons of cigarettes under there).  My 2 ferrets now
Angel & Waddles have never has any use for them.  Could not care less, so I
guess all ferts are different in their preferances.  I have stopped smoking
since Dec 28th so if they decide they would like to start this little habit
they are just plain out of luck.

Linda & the fuzzies

PS.
Happy Easter to you & yours