From:
Darryl J Root <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:16:50 -0700
Well, It only took 3 months to happen to our family.  Yes that is right.
Ferret Math.  We now have a new addition to our family.

Yesterday we adopted from United Ferret Organization a little girl.  She is
six months old and is silver.  She is the sweetest loveable little girl.
Except she is a Biter!!  OUCH!!!!  We call her IBS.  IBS stands for Itty
Bitty Sh*t.  LOL.  So far she has managed to bite my wife on her feet three
times.  Bit us both on our hands.  Any suggestions?  My wife made a chile
powder paste and rubed it all over her socks.  IBS leaves her feet alone
now.  I don't understand it.  She is so loving other wise.  She will give
lots of kisses.

Just wanted to give you all an update.

Love and Dookes

The Root family