From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 09:18:56 -0500
Hi

I am so sorry to hear that Misty escaped from her home, and I wish you the
best luck in finding her.  I've found a few sites that offer some helpful
suggestions for locating a lost ferret.  Among the most popular
recommendations that I've heard are putting up flyers everywhere that you
can (in neighbor's doors, at vets offices, pet stores), talking to
neighborhood kids and the mailman, and putting out a Have-a-Heart trap to
try to catch her.

For more suggestions, please visit
http://www.ferretcentral.org/faq/part3.html#lost

http://www.gcfa.com/lostferr.html

Best wishes,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122

"Sometimes I think I would like to be named The  Prince of Weasels.  As the
Prince of Weasels, I would sneak up behind people and bite them.  Then they
would turn around and say, "what the...oh, it's just you, the Prince of
Weasels."  ...Jack Handey