From:
diana ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:01:25 -0900
I have a friend who has adopted several ferrets from me here in Alaska who
will be relocating to the New York area.  I would like to give her a name
of someone who is very ferret knowegable to help her out if she has any
problems and she will also need a ferret friendly vet when she gets there.
Smith was just diagnosed with early insulinoma today.  Because of the
expense she cannot afford surgery so he started pred.  My vet gave her
about a 45 day supply of pred and dextrose to last till she gets settled,
but if anybody wishes to help her out and does not mind sending me a phone
number to pass along to her, I would greatly appreciate it.  She is leaving
here on April 1st and has permission for them to fly in the cabin with her
on Delta Airlines.  Unfortunately, they have to fly cargo on Alaska
Airlines from Fairbanks to Anchorage.  It is about a 50 minute flight.
Yeah Delta!

Thanks,
Diana and The Ferret Farm