From:
Teheran Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:06:05 -0500
Help!

I am worried about my oldest (about 8 yrs old), Isley.  He has been
stumbling about today.  He's looking a little thin around the midsection,
too.  I haven't noticed him eating any less - or any more for that matter.
He remains mostly alert, curious, and willing to play.  He sleeps a lot
more, but seems more sluggish.  I just hope that it's just his age.  Does
anyone have anything specific before I take him to see the vet?

I just lost my little girl, Xena, to something mysterious about a month
ago.  She just stopped eating suddenly and went to sleep - never to awaken.
So let's just say I'm a little anxious.

Teheran Simmons
Rochester, NY