From:
Mickey Rene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:29:21 EST
Hello.  I currently have 2 female ferrets-8 months and 2 months old.  We
also have 3 cats and 2 dogs among other various animals.  The ferrets seem
to get along well with the other animals, and love to chase the cats around
the house.  My question is this: I've heard that ferrets and kittens get
along great with each other, and I would like to get a kitten.  Does
anybody have any experiences with having both ferrets and kittens and how
they interact with each other?  I'd appreciate any advice.