From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 21:06:17 EST
Let's see, my ferrets favorite toy, besides me.  Jasmines favorite is
really two things, her babies (troll dolls),which she collected from me,
and her pacifiers, collected from my grandson.  She usually moves them
around from hidey hole to hidey hole, the pacies that is.  It's not
uncommon to see her go running by with a paci in her mouth, cracked up more
than one guest.  Her babies though stay in one place and no one dares touch
them, even the new girls learned this quickly.  The royal ferret allows no
messing with our babies.

Taz doesn't hide anything, except himself, but he does like the physical
toys.  The tube and the rice box are his favorites, close behind are the
cardboard ferret condos.  He loves to dive in the rice box and dig,dig,
dig.  Once in a while you'll see a pink nose against the side of the box.
He also loves wrestling with Sugar, maybe because he always wins.

Honeys favorite toy is any stuffed animal not tied down, and even then
she'll try to get them.  It doesn't matter how big they are either.  I
believe her favorite is a toy from McDonalds,a toy dinosaur.  She's not
real picky though, any stuffed animal will do.  They all go in the linen
closet on the bottom shelf, which is her out of cage sleepy place.

Sugar must be a sports fan.  She takes all my grandsons vinyl covered
stuffed balls,soccer,football,baseball;she's not particular.  She puts them
behind their bed in the bathroom cupboard.  She also loves the rice box and
tube.  Wrestling with Taz in the rice box is a fun time, and entertains the
cats.  Sugar also thinks toes are a wonderful and tasty toy, and chasing my
grandsons feet is the best.

They all love chasing kitties and bathtub sliding.  Happy first day of
spring everyone, including fuzzies.It's almost time for grass snorkeling.
Mine can't wait.

Sandy and 4 toy hiding, rice digging, kitty chasing, toe getting fuzzy
purveyors of mayhem. Phew.
Remember love your fuzzies today, for tomorrow they eat toes.