From:
MISSY STEINHAUER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:12:53 -0500
Hi, my name is Missy and my family and myself are owned by the
Pietinkieville Gang, which consists of 25 fuzzy children.  I am mostly a
lurker, but I feel that since we have 25 little fuzzies, I can put my 2
cents worth in.

BIG, we very much appreciate this listing and the way you handle it, you
must truly love the little ferrets and have nerves of steel to put up
with what you must have to, while dealing with so many different human
personalities on the FML.

My family and I lost a little fuzzie about 2 years ago.  His name was
Bandit, and died all of a sudden from unknown causes.  It was one of the
hardest things we have ever gone through, but we have assurance that he is
no longer in pain.  No matter what we believe in or do not believe in, we
all should be able to agree on that one!  I want to say that there are many
of us out here in a sometimes very cruel world, who really miss Skeeter's
posts.  I am very sad to hear when one of the little ones dies, and I know
we all feel that way or we SHOULD, but Skeeter's posts about our little
ones that have gone on, truly take a very bad loss and give us a smile and
the ability to go on and help keep our memories of the little ferret's
antics alive!  I would love to hear from Skeeter, even when we are blessed
with no losses, just to let us know how things are going with the little
raisin beggers.  I am very glad to be able to say that I am a Christian.
It seems to me, no matter how you believe, it makes more logic and
certainly makes us happier to think of a place like the Rainbow Bridge,
in stead of a place like the "Black Hole".  No matter what, Skeeter the
Pietinkieville Gang and their human family love you and miss your posts
very much.  I am a middle-aged wife, mother, fuzzie lover, and secretary -
I NEED YOUR POSTS SKEETER!  Pleaes come back!

Missy and the Pietinkieville Gang!