Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:14:06 -0400
Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst and I just wanted to send Auntie S. and her "Lucky
7" a huge "THANK YOU" for the wonderful sleepy sacs.

We absolutely love them, the print is just gorgeous :o)  What I love best
Auntie S. is that I can get into the smaller sleep sacks, but Jade Elaine
can't, his "heifer hips" won't fit thru :o)

HA!  Finally, I have a true snuggly hide-away in heaven :o)

We thank you again from the bottom of our fuzzy hearts.  Mom thanks you
too :o)

Daisy Mai & Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst  <--  Hee, hee I say "Mr.NoGoes"
                                            @->->-