From:
Kaycie Silver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:31:45 EST
Hi ferret friends,

Just want to say thanks to all that have e-mailed me about Spanky's biting
craze.  I went to the vet today (took the cats in with mom) and I told him
what happened.  He laughed at me and said "Well don't give him Roast beef
anymore!" Easier said than done.  I do trust Spanky and I know that he
didn't mean it so I have forgiven him.  As for me, when it's roast beef
time I think I'll put it on the floor and spare the finger.

Thanks again,
Kaycie
--Spanky, Maggie, Smokie and the little Bandit--