Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:32:11 EST
Just wanted the people on this list to know my daughter did her Social
Studies/Science Project on "How Do Ferret's Affect People's Lives?"  She
is not going to the County Fair, but her project was great!  Many thanks
to the wonderful, informative web pages people have, especially Ferret
Central.  Also, she told about Kodo and how he effected people all over the
world, and then there was Foggy's story, and the remarkable story about the
swimming pool when he changed the amputee's life.  Some things you never
forget and if you haven't read that story, then you need too.  Searching
the archives of the FML was all that took.

Again, thanks to the wonderful people who make a difference in the lives
of ferrets and people.  Ferret's have changed my life and I wouldn't give
nothing for the happiness they bring to me.

Mindy in West Virginia with Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and Tigger