From:
Amber Weinle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:15:34 PST
Hi everyone.  I have a rather strange request.  I am an American living
in the UK ( Norwich to be exact ).  My husband and I are out here until
October.  I have been trying to find breeders in my area but I haven't had
much luck.  I am really interested in learning more about the ferrets out
here and also how the breeding might differ from the states.  If anybody
knows of any breeders in my area..or anywhere in the UK please pass on
their information to me.  Thanks.

Kathy and Micheal - Give my love, hugs and kisses to my boys. I miss
them and can't wait to see them again!

Amber